With great power comes great responsibility...
You’ve read that line in countless comics, heard it in movies, and it’s the way you’ve lived your life.
You took your responsibility to provide for others seriously, busted your backside for years to get bigger and better jobs, sacrificed time, happiness, and maybe even your health. Then one day, you realized something was wrong.
- You feel stuck and trapped.
- You lost touch with your old friends and don’t try to make new ones.
- You numb yourself, whether with buying things, drinking or using drugs, watching porn, or with casual sex or affairs.
- You feel like if you disappeared, no one would notice.
- You’re uneasy during your work week and bored and antsy on the weekend.
Your life is happening TO you, not BECAUSE of you.
You've spent your life being heroic.
But what if you could become superheroic?
Are You Ready to become superheroic?
Who is the narrator telling you this?
We’re not so different, you and I.
I wandered through the world, working hard to take care of others and being a grown-up, all the while fully aware that something was missing.
Then, I found the Cave of Infinite Secrets.
Of course, the Cave was the last place I thought to look -- inside myself.
But once I'd found it, I realized what I'd been missing for so long.
Everyone needs a "why."
Your why gives you focus, separates the crap in your life from what's truly important, reconnects you to your passions, energizes you.
It make you superheroic.
You, my brother, are my why: I am here to help you find your own Cave of Infinite Secrets so that you can become the superhero you were always meant to be.
Don’t just take my word, though. Listen to these comments from some of my amazing clients...
Must I travel the world to find my own Cave of Infinite Secrets?
Not at all, because you have access to the magic hammer, the cosmic rays, the super-soldier formula: my 12-week, one-on-one, Become the Superhero of Your Story program. By the end of the 12 weeks, you will have the following:
- A more complete, accurate version of Your Story to This Point so you can truly see the villains you’ve already beaten and how many times you’ve already saved the world. You will know yourself, your strengths and superpowers, your motivations, and your passions.
- A vision of your life purpose, spelled out in real world terms
- An action plan that will get you on the path to fulfilling your life purpose and finally becoming superheroic
What kind of hero do I work with?
I warn you right now. I am not for everyone, and I am very choosy about who I work with. Guys who get the best results tend to be:
- Fiercely individualist and non-conformist (think Iron Man)
- Proud, intelligent, innovative, and creative (like Black Panther)
- Hard working and eager to find challenges (Spider-Man)
- Never satisfied with the superficial answers (like Captain America)
- Proud owner of a strong inner “BS” detector (like Nick Fury)
But know this, True Believer...
If the guy to the right is who you want to work with, then I wish you the best of luck in your search.
I only work with heroes who don’t think the only way they will make life changes is because a coach beat them down or challenged their manhood.
Now's YOUR time. Schedule a call.
Click the button to the right. Right now. Seriously.
See that button right above this? In the world of Internet marketing, that is what’s called a Call To Action, or CTA.
It’s when someone who’s trying to get you to do something makes it really obvious what that something is. In this case, it’s scheduling a call to talk with me.
I know pretty much every other coach in the world calls this a “Strategy call” or “Free consultation call,” but you and I know that’s their code for “A phone call when someone spend a few minutes giving you information and a lot of time trying to sell you something.”
Lucky for you, that’s not how I roll.
I won't sell you anything on our call. It’s a conversation, when you get to ask me questions about how I help clients and how I can help you, and I get a feel for what’s happening in your life and whether or not we can work together. If, by the end of our talk, we both feel we’re a good match, then we move forward. There’ll be no pressure stuff or psychological manipulation. Just a friendly talk.
If you’re up for that, then click the button, find a time that works for you, and let’s go.
If you're not ready yet, take a few minutes to check out my Blog to see what I’ve written about.
If you don’t want even that, then I wish you the best of luck in finding what you need. If you change your mind, feel free to come back.