Schedule a call. Now. Seriously.
It takes less than a minute to schedule the call that might change everything for you.
Hi, I’m Bill Bridges, and I help guys like you connect to their life purpose. In doing so, they reconnect with their passions, their loves, and their lives.
In short, they become superheroic.
I know this because it happened to me.
My Journey to the Cave of Infinite Secrets
I had a solid, albeit unspoken, idea of my life purpose when I was in my 20s. I would become a training and development professional, get married, have kids, take care of them, and move up my career ladder. Off I went, and for the rest of my 20s and 30s and well into my 40s, I pursued those goals.
I was successful, but as I got older, I noticed, well, something.
At first, it was just an unsettling feeling in the back of my mind. Then a little voice that would tell me I was missing something. Then I noticed I wasn’t enjoying all the things that I used to love.
Now, most of us feel those same things, and we handle them in one of two ways:
- We ignore it, bury it, numb it.
- We face it and overcome it.
If you’ve done the first one, you’re not alone. For years, I did, too. My results? Depression, divorce, and flirtations with alcoholism.
Then, I listened to a few friends who told me their stories about finding “it,” their why, their purpose, and how much better their lives were.
I read books about finding life purpose, took a billion self-help tests to see what kind of personality I have, what job best suited me, etc. and although all that helped, it wasn’t until I worked with a coach that things finally clicked.
I traveled to the Cave of Infinite Secrets inside myself, worked, and found that my why was in front of me my entire life. All my life, I found ways to help others, whether teaching, working in training and development, donating blood, volunteering with dog adoption groups, etc. But my why was bigger than all that.
My why, my purpose, was to help men like you find your purpose so you can become superheroic, too.
The Good Stuff I Gained in My Journey
If you’ve read this far, then you want to believe me. But I also know that some part of you wants to dismiss the entire idea of finding your life purpose as frivolous or a fantasy.
It is, however, a surefire way to give you these powers:
- Clarity and focus, because knowing what matters to you makes it less likely that distractions will divert you
- Feeling of accomplishment and achievement every day because every step taken toward your purpose boosts your energy, confidence, and personal power. No work is wasted, no time misspent.
- Life in harmony with your values because sticking with your purpose ensures you always act in accordance with your core values
- You inspire those around you because pursuing your life purpose provides an example to those who’ve lost their faith they can find theirs
- Improves your quality of life because every moment is amazing, with no more time spent in existential arguments about your life's goal
That all sounds pretty superheroic, doesn’t it?
My greatest qualification is that I’ve walked the same path you’re walking now. I know every negative, doubting thought you have because I’ve had them, too. I got through it and can help you because I know where you are.
If that’s not enough, I also have:
- Over twenty years of education and training experience and know how adults learn
- Multiple certifications in transformation coaching and life coaching
- Written and spoken extensively on men’s health and wellness topics
- Helped hundreds of men find their life purpose