Become the Superhero of Your Story program
If you go to the website of your average life coach, you will likely see three offers:
- A free strategy call (Really, it’s a sales call masquerading as a phone call to help you.)
- A crazy-ass expensive 1:1 coaching program that includes two phone calls a day, a free ticket for you to attend the coach’s Special Annual Event, a trinket like a gold-embossed daily journal, access to the coach’s Special Private Facebook group, some DVDs, a blender, a ShamWow, and basically anything else the coach finds lying around the house. (The coach doesn’t expect you to buy this package. It’s here so you can see just how much money OTHER people are willing to pay the coach.)
- A mid-level program that’s either the 1:1 program, minus the bells and whistles and free crap, or a group program.
I call this the Three Bears approach to selling coaching. What do I mean? Well, did you read with your kid or kids? When my son was little, I read Goldilocks and the Three Bears to him, and he was always got antsy during the “One bed was too hard, one bed was too soft” parts because he didn’t want to hear about them. He just wanted to hear about the bed that was just right.
For the record, NO ONE wants to hear about the bed that was too hard or soft, the porridge that was too hot or too cold, or the life coaching programs that are too cheap or too expensive. So with that in mind, here’s my coaching offering:
1:1 coaching program
$3000 if paid up front; $1100 a month if paying month-by-month
The Become the Superhero of Your Life program lasts 12 weeks.
- We start with a kickoff call to identify where you are in your search for a life purpose and any special considerations that might impact your program.
- Each week afterwards, we’ll have a 60-minute video or phone call so we can talk about what happened in the previous week, what progress you’re making toward your goals, and where we need to head next. You’ll leave those calls with an action plan for the next week.
- I'm also available via email and text in between calls if something comes up that you need to discuss.