Your "Create an Epic, Effing Life" Program
If you go to the website of your average life coach, you will likely see what I call the Three Bears approach to selling coaching.
- A free strategy call (Really, it’s a sales call masquerading as a phone call to help you.)
- A crazy-ass expensive one-on-one (sometimes called 1:1) coaching program that includes some phone calls, a free ticket for you to attend the coach’s Special Annual Event, a trinket like a gold-embossed daily journal, access to the coach’s Special Private Facebook group, some DVDs, a blender, a ShamWow, and basically anything else the coach finds lying around the house. (The coach doesn’t expect you to buy this package. It’s here so you can see just how much money OTHER people are willing to pay the coach.)
- A mid-level program that’s either the one-on-one program, minus the bells and whistles and free crap, or a group program.
This approach relies on you being like Goldilocks and picking the middle option because it's "just right." But if you've read Goldilocks and the Three Bears to a kid, he or she always gets antsy during the “One bed was too hard, one bed was too soft” parts because NO ONE wants to hear about the bed that was too hard or soft, the porridge that was too hot or too cold, or the life coaching programs that are too cheap or too expensive.
So with that in mind, here’s my coaching offering:
1:1 coaching program - $3000 if paid up front; $1100 a month if paying month-by-month
- Program lasts for 12 weeks
- Initial call to identify what transformation you want, where you are in your work toward it, and any special considerations that might impact your program
- Each week, we’ll have a 60-minute coaching session video call when we will talk about what happened in the previous week, what progress you’re making toward your goals, and how life is going for you. You’ll leave each call with an action plan for the next week.
- Daily accountability check-ins (can be texts, emails, or calls)
See? Just one program that I will tailor to what you and I figure out that you need that will be just right.
Effective doesn't need to be complex. Don't be a Goldilocks.
Ready to find out more?
Click the button to schedule a call!